Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Juice Feasting - Day 41

I got alittle busy this last week and ran behind getting my posts published.

The juice feasting is progressing very well. Almost half way throught the program and still feeling just wonderful. Every day my energy has been steady and strong, and my mind has been clear. I'm getting more done than I have in months. I am certainly seeing that you don't have to take time off from work to do this. In fact, you will probably get more done that you have in months! Thats what I call a winning solution for regaining vibrant health and vitality!
I was back in the gym this morning and found that my body seems to be gaining strength again. I am not tiring from my workouts and feel almost no recovery time needed after workouts. Thats impressive while I'm only consuming juices.

Today's Juices:
1 quart - water, MSM, lemon
1 quart - pineapple juice
3 quarts - spinach, lettuce, chard, celery, apple, pear
2 quarts - water

Supplements:
Bee Pollen, Royal Jelly, Marine Phytoplankton, Spirulina, B-12, Liver Rescue, Glutathione, Vitalzyme, Enzymes

Exercise:
15 min. biking, weight training

Total Weight Loss:
16 pounds
_________________________________________________________

2 comments:

enfuegoinc said...

Looks like you did an excellent job.

Find a Juicer said...

Thanks! I'll add it up on my juicing plan!