Monday, January 7, 2008

Juice Feasting - Day 25


Still feeling very good today. Was looking at my hands today and noticed the liver spots are fading and some have dissapeared. What a surprise. That's good news since my liver is an area I have been wanting to cleanse on a deeper level.

Some other observations:
1. Noticing my emotions are much more stable. Not as much up and down.

2. My hair and skin have become soft and silky.

3. Bowel movements are still twice a day in spite of the fact I am drinking only strained juices.

4. My old shoulder injury is no longer hurting and I have great flexibility.

Today's Juices:
1 quart - water, MSM, lemon
1 quart - tangerine juice (what a treat)
3 quarts - romaine lettuce, kale, celery, cucumber, apple
1 quart - water

Supplements:
Bee Pollen, Royal Jelly, B-12, Marine Phytoplankton, Vitalzyme, Enzymes
_____________________________________________________

No comments: