Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Juice Feasting - Day 27

Feeling very good today with an underlying feeling of excitement. The excitement really isn't attached to anything in particular, it's just there. My heart is full of renewed hope again. It is like a cloud is lifting from my life. All I can say is . . . awesome! I'm loving it.

I worked out at the gym today and was thinking about this little concoction I make, and take before I go each time. It gives me alot of energy without being weighed down with slow digestion. It always helps give me a great workout.

After I drink my quart of water, MSM, and lemon I take:

1 tablespoon of bee pollen
1 scoop of royal jelly
1 dropper full of marine phytoplankton with some water

Marine Phytoplankton is such a great superfood and is the food eaten in mass by whales in the ocean. I use Oceans Alive brand. It contains almost everything necessary to sustain life and build healthy new cells

Some of the benefits people have reported from using Marine Phytoplankton are:
* A surge of calming energy which lasts throughout the day
* Ability to fall sleep easily and sleep restfully all night long
* Shedding excess weight and fat with less effort
* Awakening refreshed and ready to enjoy the new day
* Helps regulate blood sugar naturally
* Strengthening of the body’s self-healing powers and easier digestion
* Eyesight improvement and increased strength
* Skin appears more vibrant and younger
* A calming of the mind and body, enhancing the practice of meditation
* A desire to smile more often, thus improving relationships with everyone
* Speeds the recovery from illness and disease
* Heartburn disappears aches and pains decrease
* Memory improvement
* Instant trace mineral gratification with 92 macro and trace minerals
* Enhanced brain function, behavior and learning
* Immune boosting
* Antiviral, antifungal, and antibacterial
* Helps defend against radiation
* Deep purging & detoxification effects
* Powerful anti-inflammatory & antioxidant qualities
* Improves circulation & heart function
* Allergy & asthma relief
* Essential fatty acids - Omega 3, 6, 7, 9

Today's Juices:
1 quart - water, MSM, lemon
1 pint - tangerine (incredible)
3 quarts - spinach, lettuce, kale, celery, cucumber, tomato, lemon, cayenne
1 quart - pineapple
1 quart - water

Supplements:
Bee Pollen, Royal Jelly, Marine Phytoplankton, Kelp, Vitamineral Green, B-12, Vitalzyme, Enzymes

Excercise:
15 min biking, weight training
__________________________________________________

No comments: