Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Juice Feasting - Day 20


Wow! I can hardly believe it has been 20 days already! Every day that goes by is leaving me feeling better and better.

The physical detox symptoms I was experiencing last week have completely cleared up. I seem to past the initial major detox period. (I hope) I am still detoxing emotions however. I have been alittle on edge lately and finding myself in a stage where anger flares up quickly. My understanding/reading tells me when we are detoxing the liver these emotions can come up. Well, OK then, I guess I'll just have to put up with it . . . but will everyone else be able to????

I do notice when I am feeling on edge that I also crave oil on those days. Any connection?

Today's Juices:
1 quart - water, MSM, lemon
1 pint - Pineapple, Cranberry Juice
1 quart - Cantaloupe Juice
2 quarts - Tomato, Celery, Lettuce, Lemon, and Jalapeno Juice (nice change with some heat)
1 pint - pomegranate (Yum!)
1 quart - water

The tomato juice was a great treat! I will have to use this creation again.

Supplements:
Vitalzym, Enzymes, B-12, Hemp Oil, Marine Phytoplankton, Bee Pollen
____________________________________________________

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed reading your blog! I'm on Day 16 of my juice feast, and it was encouraging to read how very upbeat you are on yours.
I was so sorry to read of your son passing on -- my, how proud of you he would be!
Anyway, thanks for the inspiring blog...I started on Jan 1st, as you had INTENDED to do...I wish I'd started as early as you had!
Take care!
Denise