Thursday, January 3, 2008

Juice Feasting - Day 21

I woke up a bit tired this morning but in a short time and felt very, very good. I have noticed a big change in how I have been feeling in the last few days. A new strength is emerging . . . a growing confidence. It feels good . . . like a breath of fresh air.

I found myself actually craving my green drinks today. My body is speaking louder now. It is beginning to be even more specific about what it wants, what it needs, and what it desires. It is great to feel so in tune with myself again. I feel alive.

Today was food delivery day. Boxes of fresh, organic fruits and vegies. It is really paying off to buy the produce by the case from Growers Organics. The produce is organic, fresher, and much less expensive this way. A couple of us are splitting the cases for juice feasting. Seems the biggest problem is refrigerator space. I need another frig!!

Today's Juices:
1 quart - water, MSM, lemon
1 quart - spinach, cucumber, celery, apple
1 quart - carrot, ginger, beet
1 quart - spinach, cucumber, celery, apple
1 quart - grapefruit, orange
1 quart - water

Supplements:
Bee Pollen, MSM, Marine Phytoplankton, Vitalzyme, Enzymes, B-12
____________________________________________________

1 comment:

Neeta said...

Hi Loriel, just discovered your blog, I look forward to reading all the posts.....I'm juice feasting too, so real happy to discover inspiring blogs like yours :-)
xx Neeta