Saturday, January 5, 2008

Juice Feasting - Day 23


Wow . . . that's all I can say is "Wow". I can't even begin to explain how great I feel today. It's really true that when you hit around day 21 of the juice feast a transformation takes place and you start to feel so good. The body is cleaned out to a great degree and you begin to really feel alive again in a most wonderful way. This is fascinating to me because I have already been raw for 3 1/2 years and was feeling very good already. I didn't relize it could be this much better.


Today's Juices:
1 quart - water, MSM, lemon
1 quart - grapefruit, tangerine, orange, lemon
3 quarts - tomato, spinach, lettuce, celery, lime, lemon, onion, garlic, jalepeno, cilantro (spicy)
1 quart - pineapple, blueberry
1 quart - water

Supplements:
Bee Pollen, Royal Jelly, Flax Seed Oil, Vitalzyme, Enzymes, Marine Phytoplankton, Kelp

Exercise:
Biking, Weight Training
_________________________________________________

No comments: