Monday, December 17, 2007

Juice Feasting - Day 4

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!
So glad to be giving myself this gift of health today on my 49th birthday.
I feel gratitude that I have been fortunate enough to have this opportunity in my life . . . to have this knowledge of how to live a vibrant, healthy life, full of light.
Yes, full of light . . . because the live foods we are juicing hold the light and energy of the sun, and when we eat/juice them in their raw, fresh state we take in that energy and light.

A moment of silence. On this day I can't help but remember my son Aaron who passed away on September 5, 2006, at age 22 from the long term effects of ulcerative colitis. It was my despartate search for answers to save his life that brought me to the raw/live food lifestyle to begin with. He is my shining light and inspiration.

Today's Juices:
1 quart - water, MSM, lemon
1 quart - grapefruit, orange, lemon
2 quarts - cabbage, spinach, cucumber, celery, parsley, apple
1 pint - young coconut water/milk
1 pint - pineapple (this was my Birthday Dinner) YUM!
1 quart - water

Supplements:
Bee Pollen, Royal Jelly, Kelp Powder, Chlorella, Marine Phytoplankton, Vitalzyme, Enzymes, B-12
____________________________________________________

No comments: