Saturday, December 15, 2007

Juice Feasting - Day 2

Started out feeling OK this morning but as the day progressed I felt myself going deeply a massive purge. I think I spent most of today in the bathroom. It's just amazing how much the body can release in such a short time (today!!) I think it's trying to do everything in ONE day! :-) Yikes!

By noon I was also feeling the emptiness not only in my body, but it was extending to a deep feeling of emptiness emotionally as well. By evening I felt depressed, with a slight headache and some stiffness in my body. I guess I'm well on my way into the cleansing phase.

Today's Juices:
1 quart - water, MSM, lemon
1 quart - celery, apple, cucumbers, lime, lettuce
1 pint - carrot, beet, ginger
1 pint - coconut water
1 pint - pineapple
1 quart - kale, celery, apple, zucchini, parsley
1 quart - grapefruit, orange, lemon
1 quart - water

Supplements:
Bee Pollen, Royal Jelly, Coconut Oil, Marine Phytoplankton

Exercise:
Biking, Weight Training
______________________________________________________