Friday, December 14, 2007

Juice Feasting - Day 1


Today is the first day of my 92 Day Juice Feast. I am so excited about this experience!

My body has been literally craving this juice feast for months now. I had thought I would start at the beginning of the year 2008 on January 1st, but the desire to start now has become so strong I can no longer deny it. The whole idea of juice feasting makes so much sense to me.

My goals are to deeply cleanse my body, mind, and spirit and transcend to a whole, new, more vibrant level of health. Specifically, repairing old physical issues/injuries, washing away toxic emotions, normalizing my weight, and strengthening my liver and thyroid.

I have been on a 100% raw/living foods diet for close to 3 years, 5 months now. My whole life has changed radically in every way. I have seen and felt the massive benefits of a plant based diet. Here is a brief summary of the main issues that have dissappeared for me on a raw food diet.

• Chronic Sinusitis
• Recurring Bronchitis
• Irregular Heartbeat
• Elevated Heart Rate
• High Blood Pressure
• Hypoglycemia
• Edema (especially in my legs, feet, and hands)
• Pain in my Feet (so bad that by evening I was limping)
• Chronic, Ongoing Fatigue
• Dry Skin
• Itchy Skin Rashes
• Foot and Toenail Fungus
• Skin Tags and Moles
• Gastric Distress - Including indigestion, heartburn, sore stomach, gas, and bloating.
• Hormonal Issues - Constant pain over my left ovary, heavy bleeding (sometimes for 30 days at a time)
• Two large lumps over my liver (this really scared me as liver cancer runs in the family)

All this has dissappeared . . . AND NOW . . . I look forward to a whole new level of vibrant health through juice feasting.

Today's Juices:
1 quart - water, MSM, lemon
1 pint - coconut water
1 quart - kale, celery, cucumber, apple
1 quart - apple, spinach, kale, celery
1 quart - carrot, beet, ginger, apple
1 pint - grapefruit, lemon, orange
1 quarts - water

Supplements:
Bee Pollen, Royal Jelly, Hemp Oil, Vitamineral Green, Marine Phytoplankton, Vitalzym, Enzymes

How I felt:
Morning: Sluggish
Noon: Clearer, but emotions are beginning to surface
Evening: Pressure in my head. Feeling fuzzy headed.
______________________________________________________